According to the US National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH), N95 masks are respiratory devices that can filter 95% of non-oil-based airborne particles. These particles are usually about 0.3 microns or more in size. As essential as the N95 respirators are, you need to understand that they also have their issues; one of them is that there are many fake products available out there. To avoid buying a fake N95 mask, you need to do your due diligence and only opt for products from approved manufacturers, such as BNX.
Read on to discover the different factors that influence the choice of the right N95 respirators, such as the AccuMed BNX N95 mask.
Buying guide for the best N95 masks
N95 respirators are NIOSH-certified. As such, they are highly essential for filtering various airborne particles. Today, not all N95 products available in the market are authentic. This explains why you need to be very careful when shopping online or offline for the right respirator. With the following factors, you should be able to shop correctly for the right products:
1. Understand how N95 masks function
For you to avoid fake N95 respirators, you need to understand exactly how authentic N95 masks work.
- First, you need to understand that these masks are called N95 for a reason. According to NIOSH, N is a rating that shows that N95 masks are not ideal for filtering oil-based particles. 95 is another rating that shows that these masks are highly effective for filtering 95% of airborne particles, which are at least 0.3 microns in shape.
- Since N95 can’t filter oil-based particles, you shouldn’t expect them to work for synthetic gasses, chemical vapors, gasoline, and a hypoxic ecosystem.
- Instead, N95 respirators are only effective for filtering airborne particles of at least 0.3 microns, such as dirt, contamination, bacteria, viruses, and allergen.
2. Types of N95 respirators
N95 respirators are available in different types. You need to understand the different types of this product before you go ahead to choose your preferred product.
- NIOSH-approved N95 respirators are designed to assist users in preventing exposure to airborne particulate hazards.
- Surgical N95 respirators aren’t ideal if you’re not a healthcare expert. These masks are both NIOSH-approved and FDA-certified and ideal for healthcare professionals to wear during various health activities, such as surgery.
The bottom line is that by understanding the two major types of N95 masks, you’ll be able to choose a product that suits your needs.
3. Your budget
Of course, your budget is another factor you need to think about when shopping online or offline for the best N95 respirators. On AccuMed, BNX N95 masks are available at different prices, depending on their packaging. You’ll find products categorized into 10 packs and 20 packs. Ensure to check your pocket and opt for the option that suits your budget. For instance, if all you have for these masks is $20 for 10 pieces, we’ll advise you to choose this NIOSH-certified BNX N95 Mask.
4. Can you use N95?
In case you don’t know, N95 respirators aren’t ideal for everybody. You should avoid these products if:
- You should avoid them if you have beards, as they won’t provide you with full protection against airborne particles.
- Avoid these products if you’re looking to buy a protective mask for your little children.
5. NIOSH certification
Is the product you’re looking to buy NIOSH-approved? If not, then you should avoid the mask. AccuMed BNX N95 masks are NIOSH certified; this explains why we’re recommending these products. With the right approval, you can rest assured that our products meet the quality, performance, and safety standards.
Also Read: Can Vpn Be Tracked By Government.
Leave a Reply